Harmony – maximum precision for the best possible results
Harmony tools are suitable for use on all machines and materials
used in modern furniture making.
The new AKE Harmony jointing cutters are designed specifically to meet
the requirements of laser edge cutting technology. With their sophisticated
cutting edge geometry, they are able to achieve exceptional milling quality
with excellent tool life, even when working with fragile décor.
The new AKE Harmony diamond tools can be used on stationary and
throughfeed machines to machine any materials, including solid wood in
particular, cost-effectively and to an outstanding level of quality.
Harmony jointing cutters significantly reduce tool costs thanks to their
increased tool life, while also improving product quality.
Harmony tools can be resharpened anywhere in the world on any diamond eroding machines with no additional equipment required.
The newly developed jointing fold cutter (below) now offers the benefits of Harmony tools for use on table milling cutters as well. Thanks to its large axis angle, its newly developed folding cutting edge and its special chip gullets, this impressive tool can carry out folding and milling operations without causing tears.
- EXTREMELY SMOOTH SURFACES
- PERFECT EDGES
- NO TEARING WHEN MACHINING TRANSVERSE BANDED EDGES
- IDEALLY SUITED FOR ZERO JOINTS AND LASER TECHNOLOGY
- LOW REWORK REQUIRED
- EXTREMELY COST-EFFECTIVE
- HARMONY CAN HANDLE ANY MATERIAL
- OPTIMISED FOR SERVICING
- LONG SERVICE LIFE
- LOW COSTS PER PART
LIVE Harmony demonstration
AKE once again presents the Harmony products live at the HOLZ-HANDWERK 2016 trade fair. Customers were already impressed by the particularly excellent efficiency and quality of the Harmony products during previous
trade fairs (HOLZ-HANDWERK 2014 and LIGNA 2015). This is one compelling reason why these products are also part of the completely new "Cutting 2.0" concept.
Benefits for you with Harmony
Areas of use:
- Harmony tools are extremely well-suited to joining, folding and cutting
operations on stationary and throughfeed machines
- They can be combined with profile cutters
- They can be used both by carpenters and for industrial
- They provide exceptional surface finish quality in practically any wood
materials and many composite materials
- Tool life: Three times longer tool life in comparison to standard milling cutters;
the interaction of the axis angle and rake angle prevents
any repeated chip cutting and ensures that the chips are discharged directly
- Cost-effectiveness: Reduced tool costs per completed part
- Optimised for servicing: With a maximum axis angle of 54°, the
Harmony milling cutter can be resharpened anywhere in the world on
- Suitable for the "zero joint" on laser and Airtec machines
- Can be used for longitudinal or transverse machining of softwood and
hardwood for improved chip collection when working with fibrous materials
- Reduced tearing on exit when carrying out conventional milling
- Conventional milling can also be carried out on edges that have already
- Can be combined with high-precision HSK Plus adaptor